v6.0 FW metal clip (6160, Energyball, SV Bass)

Absolutely BADASS Artem! I'm very happy the Oni is in such killer hands, I've always admired your playing and hearing this put a huge smile on my face! :mrgreen Looking forward to more bro!

Thanks Matt. Yes, the Oni is absolutely amazing. I was a bit nervous about the carbon surface at the first instance expecting to hear a "plastic" sound but it's got no such a thing. Sounds open, with a lot of mid-range and highs. Amazing. Your loss, my gain:)

How do you like the 6160 model? It's based on a 5150 II but I'm picking up an original block letter 5150 tomorrow. I'll either re-match the existing model or add a new "PVH 6160 BLOCK" model.

I really do like it. Would like to keep it as one of my base rhythm patches as it has a full range of nicely voiced mids, as well as well structured highs and, more importantly, articulation and definition is way better than before.

Hey man, what Ownhammer cabs did you use with the 6160 and Energyball? I have bought a couple of their bundles but haven't been able to get close to your tone.

I've listened to this so many times in the last few days, make a playthrough video if you can.

Man, I wish I could dial in tones like this! Any chance you can post the patches? Pretty please with some devil horns on top??

How do you like the 6160 model? It's based on a 5150 II but I'm picking up an original block letter 5150 tomorrow. I'll either re-match the existing model or add a new "PVH 6160 BLOCK" model.

please add dont subtract! would love some more peavey high gain! thanks Cliff.

I think that sounds great, is really cool and creative, and the playing is also great. Oh...and I don't even particularly like or play this style of music. So, you just won a guy like me over, I guess. ;) Great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom