V2-MB1992 from Valhallir.at - Free IR included!

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Release the Kraken!

We proudly present our best Mesa-based IR-cab pack as a part of the V2-series!
The oversized cab, which is loaded with Celestion(R) T4335 Mesa OEM V30 speakers, belongs to the guitarist from the
Austrian Metal-Band Naca7 and is a part of the "NACA7 cab series", which includes the complete cab-backline of both
guitarists and the bass player. Watch out for the next cabs!!!

With completely new mic-shots, a selection folder, midfield and farfield IRs we increased the quality and versatility of our
best V-30 loaded cab pack enormously.

https://valhallir.at/en/shop/v2-mb1992/
V2-MB1992 wallpaper.jpg

Customers, who have bought the old version (MB-1992 V30) can get the all new V2-MB1992 for a special upgrade price!

https://valhallir.at/en/shop/v2-mb1992-upgrade/

Attachments

• V2-MB1992-d-SM7B-B3.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 148
There are other folks that provide them in other formats. Why not just go that route?

I don't know specifics, but maybe they have some sort of exclusive license with Fractal so releasing them in a more universal format isn't on the table.
@Morphine
If there are other folks that provide our IRs in other formats, please tell me. I will instantly set legal steps against them.
What some people might not get: Making high quality Irs is a lot of work. It requires good (and also partially very expensive microphones) and a lot of time.
So, if you won't become a new customer, because I don't give wav Irs for free, I have to live with it, @MarkStudios .

@Morphine
If there are other folks that provide our IRs in other formats, please tell me. I will instantly set legal steps against them.
What some people might not get: Making high quality Irs is a lot of work. It requires good (and also partially very expensive microphones) and a lot of time.
So, if you won't become a new customer, because I don't give wav Irs for free, I have to live with it, @MarkStudios .

Sorry if my post was confusing. I just meant that other people do offer impulse responses in the formats he requested. Not that they're offering yours specifically.

Sorry if my post was confusing. I just meant that other people do offer impulse responses in the formats he requested. Not that they're offering yours specifically.
Thank you for the clarification. There are lots of free Irs out, even Valhallir.at still has a free teaser pack to offer (from cabs of the pre-V2 era)
And we don't have a deal with Fractal. As you are only allowed to sell syx.format with Fractal licence, the enclosed IR is a free gift, so people can try, if they like our stuff or not.
I paid hundreds of bucks for 3rd party Irs by myself before we started with Valhallir.at in 2016.
So, I don't understand, why some people think, that everything has to be for free. Most of the cabs we offer, are NOT available in instrument stores anymore, as some of them were produced up to 50 years ago.

Maybe it was a bad idea, to enclose a free IR to every new cab pack announcement here. I did not want to pretend to the people, that our stuff is for free.

Best regards,
Andy from Valhallir.at

Thank you for the clarification. There are lots of free Irs out, even Valhallir.at still has a free teaser pack to offer (from cabs of the pre-V2 era)
And we don't have a deal with Fractal. As you are only allowed to sell syx.format with Fractal licence, the enclosed IR is a free gift, so people can try, if they like our stuff or not.
I paid hundreds of bucks for 3rd party Irs by myself before we started with Valhallir.at in 2016.
So, I don't understand, why some people think, that everything has to be for free. Most of the cabs we offer, are NOT available in instrument stores anymore, as some of them were produced up to 50 years ago.

Maybe it was a bad idea, to enclose a free IR to every new cab pack announcement here. I did not want to pretend to the people, that our stuff is for free.

Best regards,
Andy from Valhallir.at

For what it's worth, I imagine the majority of the people here appreciate the free samples you provide. I know I do.

Agreed, and I've recently purchased one of your packs - to go with the many I've bought from all the other providers.

Very, very impressed - a little different and really add some very welcome colour, will definitely be buying more

Agreed, and I've recently purchased one of your packs - to go with the many I've bought from all the other providers.

Very, very impressed - a little different and really add some very welcome colour, will definitely be buying more
Thanks a lot!

I dont expect stuff for free. I saw something being offered as a trial to make people interested enough to actually buy the IR pack.

You could easily just have said:
"Sorry, we cant post .IR or Wav. We don't have a deal with Fractal and we are only allowed to sell syx.format with Fractal licence"
and it would have been perfectly understood.

I dont own nor will ever own an axefx but I bought CabLab3 just to be able to use all those wonderful fractal exclusive cab packs inside my DAW.
".syx" files are only for axe fx owners while people like me (that are technically fractal audio users/costumers) can only use .wav and .ir files.

You could easily just have said:
"Sorry, we cant post .IR or Wav. We don't have a deal with Fractal and we are only allowed to sell syx.format with Fractal licence"
and it would have been perfectly understood.
No, I could not have said that. Because it's not true. We don't have a fractal licence, so we are not allowed to sell IRs in the Fractal-format.
The free gift in syx-format here is what it is. A free gift.

As you will never become a customer of Valhallir.at you even won't notice, that we have a free teaser pack out since years, which includes 16 IRs in wav-format from our Pre-V2 products.

Regards, Andy

Back
Top Bottom