V2-Green69 from Valhallir.at - Free IR included!

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Here we go with a real LEGEND! Based on measurements from a Marshall™ 1960B “Pinstripe” 4×12 cab, loaded with Celestion™ “Pre-Rola” Greenbacks G12M
with 25 Watt, 75 Hz from 1969, this cab stands as the “Holy Grail” for most guitarist. We completely agree with this statement!

The cab is owned by the Austrian pro-guitarist Helmut Bibl, who played for artists like Falco, Andy Baum, Hallucination Company, Boris Bukovsky,
Drahdiwaberl and Supermax.

https://www.facebook.com/biblrocks/

V2-Green69 wallpaper LoRes.jpg

Attachments

• V2-Green69-d-SM57-A3.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Here we go with a real LEGEND! Based on measurements from a Marshall™ 1960B “Pinstripe” 4×12 cab, loaded with Celestion™ “Pre-Rola” Greenbacks G12M
with 25 Watt, 75 Hz from 1969, this cab stands as the “Holy Grail” for most guitarist. We completely agree with this statement!

The cab is owned by the Austrian pro-guitarist Helmut Bibl, who played for artists like Falco, Andy Baum, Hallucination Company, Boris Bukovsky,
Drahdiwaberl and Supermax.

https://www.facebook.com/biblrocks/

View attachment 57355
Thanks for sharing this awesome cab can’t wait to give it a go :)

@funkstation777 a friend of mine bought this cab pack, but I asked him which microphones had that cab pack and he told me that the cab pack comes without a pdf file.
Sorry for that. We will include that in the next few days. I have been working on some kind of manual (but the main information already exists in our RTFM section on the website.

Here are the microphones we used for the V2-Green69:
AKG D202
AKG C-414
Lewitt MTP440DM
sE Electronics V7X
sE Electronics 4400
sE Electronics VR1
sE Electronics sE8
Sennheiser MD-421N
Sennheiser e-906
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7-B

Hope, that helps in the meantime!

Cheers,
Andy from Valhallir.at

Sorry for that. We will include that in the next few days. I have been working on some kind of manual (but the main information already exists in our RTFM section on the website.

Here are the microphones we used for the V2-Green69:
AKG D202
AKG C-414
Lewitt MTP440DM
sE Electronics V7X
sE Electronics 4400
sE Electronics VR1
sE Electronics sE8
Sennheiser MD-421N
Sennheiser e-906
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7-B

Hope, that helps in the meantime!

Cheers,
Andy from Valhallir.at
well i think is good idea to add the pdf on cab pack,thank you.

Back
Top Bottom