• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

V10 Wah block

craiguitar

Forum Addict
Has anyone else encountered the wah block adding distortion on clean presets? Just something I've started battling with post V10 update....

DrMandelbrot

New here
Here's what I've seen with the Wah in v10. On patches where I've copied the Wah over unchanged, the peaking mode defaults back to bandpass - works as expected otherwise. Once I try to edit the Wah in v10, the Wah stays partially engaged even when it is bypass. This is true whether editing from FP or AE. Anyone have any suggestions?

DrMandelbrot

New here
Here's what I've seen with the Wah in v10. On patches where I've copied the Wah over unchanged, the peaking mode defaults back to bandpass - works as expected otherwise. Once I try to edit the Wah in v10, the Wah stays partially engaged even when it is bypass. This is true whether editing from FP or AE. Anyone have any suggestions?[/QUOTE

Here was my issue: Auto Engage was also getting changed to Medium instead of OFF when Wah was copied. Works as expected now.

Top Bottom