V10 Update

Feel like I'm trapped in a collapsed mine with you guys. So don't fart. Rickrolling is ok, but just don't fart!

The forum is holding up well considering...

"Most users ever online was 1,063, Today at 08:44 PM."

I guess that would be 3:44pm on Fractal Daylight Saving Time

I always wondered who was the very first person to pull the rickroll

The first known instance of a rickroll occurred in May 2007 on /v/, 4chan's video game board, where a link to the Rick Astley video was claimed to be a mirror of the first trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV (which was unavailable due to heavy traffic). The joke was confined to 4chan for a very brief period.[SUP][6][/SUP]
By May 2008,[SUP][7][/SUP] the practice had spread beyond 4chan and became an Internet phenomenon, eventually attracting coverage in the mainstream media.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] An April 2008 poll by SurveyUSA estimated that at least 18 million American adults had been rickrolled.[SUP][10][/SUP] In September 2009, Wired magazine published a guide to modern hoaxes which listed rickrolling as one of the better known beginner-level hoaxes, alongside the fake e-mail chain letter.[SUP][11][/SUP]
The original video on YouTube used for rickrolling was removed for terms of use violations in February 2010[SUP][12][/SUP] but was reposted within a day.[SUP][13][/SUP]

YouTube acknowledges the first rickroll as an important event in its history. - OMG Facts

That's awesome..... but damn, I think I have been Rick Rolled at least a couple times on this site alone.

So, let's guess what the release number will be. Bet for 10.0 ? 10.01 ? 10.02 ?
One minor bug was fixed so I would say 10.01 !

I just realized... I have pickups to wind. If I don't do them now, they sure as heck aren't getting done later!

Laptop>shop

Back
Top Bottom