V10 Update

Axe-Edit Beta 1.9 for Axe-Fx II Firmware 10 Only

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the Axe-Edit download links have been removed pending the release of version 2.0 in 2013.

zmgw.jpg

Well it's going to be Sabbath pretty soon. I certainly hope that Saturday night when sabbath is over ill have working links to the new firmware and a new Axe Edit...till then keeping my fingers crossed!!! Can't wait!
Thanks Cliff u rock!

I'd enjoy the irony more if I didn't have to play that song tomorrow night... Gotta love the eighties!

I always wondered who was the very first person to pull the rickroll

The first known instance of a rickroll occurred in May 2007 on /v/, 4chan's video game board, where a link to the Rick Astley video was claimed to be a mirror of the first trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV (which was unavailable due to heavy traffic). The joke was confined to 4chan for a very brief period.[SUP][6][/SUP]
By May 2008,[SUP][7][/SUP] the practice had spread beyond 4chan and became an Internet phenomenon, eventually attracting coverage in the mainstream media.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] An April 2008 poll by SurveyUSA estimated that at least 18 million American adults had been rickrolled.[SUP][10][/SUP] In September 2009, Wired magazine published a guide to modern hoaxes which listed rickrolling as one of the better known beginner-level hoaxes, alongside the fake e-mail chain letter.[SUP][11][/SUP]
The original video on YouTube used for rickrolling was removed for terms of use violations in February 2010[SUP][12][/SUP] but was reposted within a day.[SUP][13][/SUP]

YouTube acknowledges the first rickroll as an important event in its history. - OMG Facts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom