V10 Update

"Misha Mansoor
Toying around with the new Fractal Audio v10 and the new Axe-Edit beta. The new update is a pretty drastic change. It actually makes everything sound very "ampy" and realistic to how an amp in the room would sound miked up, but you can easily tweak it to get that more "direct" and processed sound some of us are into and are used to, so its a complete win-win for all sides. Axe-Edit WORKS no bugs that I have found so far either. This update is seriously incredible!!"

BASTARD!

"Misha Mansoor
Toying around with the new Fractal Audio v10 and the new Axe-Edit beta. The new update is a pretty drastic change. It actually makes everything sound very "ampy" and realistic to how an amp in the room would sound miked up, but you can easily tweak it to get that more "direct" and processed sound some of us are into and are used to, so its a complete win-win for all sides. Axe-Edit WORKS no bugs that I have found so far either. This update is seriously incredible!!"

BASTARD!

I have mixed feelings about this. I really prefer the processed sound over the amp in the room one. Hope it's as easy as Misha states.

I have mixed feelings about this. I really prefer the processed sound over the amp in the room one. Hope it's as easy as Misha states.

The better it sounds BEFORE FX, the better it will sound after FX... just make it swim and bask in the FX, and it will be beautiful... ;-)

Think of it this way dude - it's waaaaaaaay easier to go from amp sound to polished direct sound. It's almost impossible to go from polished direct sound to sounds like amp. You dig?

The better it sounds BEFORE FX, the better it will sound after FX... just make it swim and bask in the FX, and it will be beautiful... ;-)

Think of it this way dude - it's waaaaaaaay easier to go from amp sound to polished direct sound. It's almost impossible to go from polished direct sound to sounds like amp. You dig?

I guess you guys are right.

Ahh, there's that feeling if sonic reassurance again... Thanks!

Nice..its spring.....the snow is melting up north..I think l`ll go skiing...in a half-pipe.... hope to break my legs... so I can stay home playing with FW10 & tweeking my Axe Fx II all day long.

Nice..its spring.....the snow is melting up north..I think l`ll go skiing...in a half-pipe.... hope to break my legs... so I can stay home playing with FW10 & tweeking my Axe Fx II all day long.

Careful, arms are easier to break than legs!!

Vx2Ow8I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom