V10 Update

Looking good for release tomorrow. Only one minor bug reported and that has been fixed. I had to go to Lamars class tonight so I didn't get to finish the one remaining amp but I should be able to finish that tomorrow.

Thanks Cliff.

Now when you say Lamar's class, do you mean lamaz class?

Looking good for release tomorrow. Only one minor bug reported and that has been fixed. I had to go to Lamars class tonight so I didn't get to finish the one remaining amp but I should be able to finish that tomorrow.

Did the bug with Axeedit and Mac OSX get fixed by chance?

You're doing all this work AND you're pregnant?!?!! Cliff... This is over-the-top dedication man!!

When due day comes, may you have a wondrous, furry, feline litter ;)

(PS: If you think that's a weird statement to make, please note that during the birth of each of my kids, someone would say "look how CUTE she is", and I'd reply, "ya, but not as cute as a kitten". My wife once remarked that she thought I'd be happier if she'd delivered a couple cats. I never actually gave her an answer on that.)

Oh boy, I know you promised unlimited updates, but once there are kids in the house.. I'm lucky if i get a practice in! Tell the Mrs. this baby is gonna have to wait a few Firmwares....congrats and good luck!

Thank you for your hard work! Really looking forward to the upgrade.

V10 + even more amps! The hits keep coming.......& a fully compatible Edit!

Christmas in April!!!!!!

I bet you're looking forward to that special day coming up soon. Early congrats to you both!

The answer to my prayers !!

Thank you !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom