V10 Update

images

i got a bit lost here...so what are we getting, a tryout beta or the real deal fw10? :D

New release

That's great.

I do have to say, I purchased my Axe FX2 in early December and have not had Axe Edit all this time. Common, 4-5 months, I have never had such a bad start to a product as this. Just as well it is a great unit.

You have to get this sorted in the future, it is unreasonable to have to wait so long.

That's great.

I do have to say, I purchased my Axe FX2 in early December and have not had Axe Edit all this time. Common, 4-5 months, I have never had such a bad start to a product as this. Just as well it is a great unit.

You have to get this sorted in the future, it is unreasonable to have to wait so long.

I bought mine in late December and also didn't really have a workable AE.

But I differ from you in that I am STILL overwhelmed by the quality of this product and cannot fathom how you "have never had such a bad start".

That's great.

uh ohhhh.....

I wonder if i´ll start using AE. Never used it before... It´s a smooth way to work for cab and preset switching... And i´m really ready for AE and FW10?

Back
Top Bottom