V10 Update

Seeing that the leaked beta is generating "holy shitballs" comments is motivating me to try to get it out by EOD tomorrow.

Now we're going to need a determination of what "EOD" means. Would that be 5:00 PM EST based on banking hours or would that be 11:59 PM EST? :eek:

Yes, what else could we say or do to try to inspire you to release it maybe in the morning instead so that we don't have to stay up till 4:00 am playing with it? That way, we can help support each other more and chatter on like excited, old, bingo ladies about the fantastic dynamics and playability. Either way, I'm very excited to see what's in store. Thank you!

Seeing that the leaked beta is generating "holy shitballs" comments is motivating me to try to get it out by EOD tomorrow.
I've seen a few churches with holy relics supposedly enshrined within them ..... but not sure if this one will take off.

Given a sprained ring finger on my fretting hand, I guess I'll have more time to dial in my personal presets since I'm not playing all that much this week.

I know your frustration. For the third time in three years, the forefinger on my fretting hand got the dreaded trigger finger, and this time was the most painful. The doctor didn't want to give me another cortisone injection, saying that the conventional wisdom calls for surgery when the first two injections do not produce a "permanent" cure. But with FW10 about to drop, I couldn't take a chance that surgery would have me out of action, and fortunately my doctor does play guitar, so he understands my frustration. Bottom line, he gave me the injection, although the relief is not total; still some stiffness. But I will be able to enjoy the new firmware, when it drops . . . imminently. Surgery can come later.

well I know what I'm going to be doing all weekend then (If no major blockers surface that is)

Humbly, to the testing team at Fractal ;)
Testing team, go strong
Find anything else that's wrong
Release 10 should set free
When it works well, certainly
Patience is the virtue now
Before you make the final bow
Testing Team your job is tough
Polish the diamonds from the rough
Good luck & Thanks for all your hard work :)

Testing team, go strong

You're a Poet and You Didn't Know It...

Testing team, go strong

I prefer Haiku

Now we all will wait
In the hands of testing team
releasing it soon

Thank you FAS
Modeling our favorite amps
Making us sound good

This weekend will rock
So much fun for all of us
Not so much for wives

Festina Lente

Testing team, go strong

AXE-FX-II_10b.jpg

Thanks a lot. :evil

I was on a conference call when I saw this and had to quick hit mute. :lol

Back
Top Bottom