• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

V10 Update

S

Soultrash

i got a bit lost here...so what are we getting, a tryout beta or the real deal fw10? :D

u182155

New here
New release

That's great.

I do have to say, I purchased my Axe FX2 in early December and have not had Axe Edit all this time. Common, 4-5 months, I have never had such a bad start to a product as this. Just as well it is a great unit.

You have to get this sorted in the future, it is unreasonable to have to wait so long.

Gregmang

Forum Addict
That's great.

I do have to say, I purchased my Axe FX2 in early December and have not had Axe Edit all this time. Common, 4-5 months, I have never had such a bad start to a product as this. Just as well it is a great unit.

You have to get this sorted in the future, it is unreasonable to have to wait so long.

I bought mine in late December and also didn't really have a workable AE.

But I differ from you in that I am STILL overwhelmed by the quality of this product and cannot fathom how you "have never had such a bad start".

wasitthat

Inspired
That's great.

uh ohhhh.....

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
I wonder if i´ll start using AE. Never used it before... It´s a smooth way to work for cab and preset switching... And i´m really ready for AE and FW10?

Top Bottom