v10 Released, download here...

i absolutely knew it was fake, still it could have been a nice thing if FAS did actually release it...guess we have to wait a few more...weeks...months!?

i absolutely knew it was fake, still it could have been a nice thing if FAS did actually release it...guess we have to wait a few more...weeks...months!?

Oh no, we have to wait for a free firmware update. How will I ever play any of my upcoming gigs without it? :roll

Oh no, we have to wait for a free firmware update. How will I ever play any of my upcoming gigs without it? :roll

that free firmware update arguement is old, we've been over and over that a hundred times!

dude#1: i'm married now, this means FREE sex all the time

dude#2: oh man that's great!

dude#1: well, its FREE but i'll get it on my birthday and sometimes when we have wedding anniversary only...

dude#2: JEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!

that free firmware update arguement is old, we've been over and over that a hundred times!

dude#1: well, its FREE but i'll get it on my birthday and sometimes when we have wedding anniversary only...

Can't speak for the rest of the fellows here but my awesome little wife NEVER denies me when my firmware needs an update.

Well, sometimes the wife wanna update firmware when I just want to play guitar... Too many firmware updates will make your guitar playing suffer.

dude#3: You need to work on analogies that actually make sense.

dude#4: Don't waste your time, it's just Soultrash, he's going to find something to whine about, regardless.

dude#3: You need to work on analogies that actually make sense.

dude#4: Don't waste your time, it's just Soultrash, he's going to find something to whine about, regardless.

witty! ;)

oh btw, i'm never WHINING about anything...this forum just needs a counterpart to all the "yes-whores" who instantly deny any kind of critique towards FAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a 'keeper' ! Can she cook and clean as well? Any pictures?

Haha! You guys crack me up! She can cook and clean. As a matter of fact I just got off the phone with her and she's painting the kitchen as we speak. When I get home I think I'll take the kids to the grandparents and I'll have her paint naked. Then I can say "sweetie, you missed a spot.....little bit higher...."

Did I mention that she is a flaming hot redhead, 110 lbs and has the most beautiful soul, and is a tad bit dirty minded?

Haha! You guys crack me up! She can cook and clean. As a matter of fact I just got off the phone with her and she's painting the kitchen as we speak. When I get home I think I'll take the kids to the grandparents and I'll have her paint naked. Then I can say "sweetie, you missed a spot.....little bit higher...."

Did I mention that she is a flaming hot redhead, 110 lbs and has the most beautiful soul, and is a tad bit dirty minded?

The whole world hates you right now! Apart from me of course :)

Well, sometimes the wife wanna update firmware when I just want to play guitar... Too many firmware updates will make your guitar playing suffer.

You know that whole John Mayer your body is a wonderland thing? Well, when my little Philly comes a winiing, the guitar gets put down cuz the firmware gets in the way of playing anyway.

Lol! She truly is a dream girl sent down by angles. I truly am the luckiest guy on the planet. :)

I got myself all worked up with my last post. Considering goin home early today.

I feel the same about my gal Kris

homemade-sex-doll_zps213435b8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom