V10 - Friedman HBE + Blackmachine B2 = 8:20 prog journey

senate

Updated to V10 and ended up writing a new song.
It's just done as a demo so it's been slapped together a bit, and a little rough around the edges, and is probably a bit repetitive without vocals, sorry about that.

Amps used for guitars are the Friedman HBE, Shiva Clean and the ODS-100 lead.
For bass, it's the 59' Bassguy.

Drums are Superior Drummer with the Metal Machine expansion.

ZERO post EQ for everything!

Enjoy the 8:20 ride!

Last edited:
Very good, I've been listening to Memory on Bandcamp, sounds like Tool meets Dream Theatre, I'll be returning to that later tonight.

Man..that was great!! Love the ODS tone!!

Wish to hell I could figure out how to get drums like that!! hahahaha

Magnificent job and well done sir!

Thanks! It's pretty painstaking programming wise, other than that it's just the default Metal Machine drumkit

Very good, I've been listening to Memory on Bandcamp, sounds like Tool meets Dream Theatre, I'll be returning to that later tonight.

You're too kind! Thank you

wow I really like this, I'll have to check out your band
I'm another one that fals into the "I wish I could program drums "camp
it kills me.

Good work all along!

I like that deep bass, the sound and what it contributes to the tune. How is the bass track made?

Sounds great man!

No post EQing at all :O? even on the drums?

Anyways, would definitely like to try out those patches if you don't mind uploading them to axechange :)

Last edited:
Good work all along!

I like that deep bass, the sound and what it contributes to the tune. How is the bass track made?

It's just a single track, done with my Ibanez ATK300 through the 59' Bassguy and in to the 8x10 cab and the 421 mic.

Sounds great man!

No post EQing at all :O? even on the drums?

Anyways, would definitely like to try out those patches if you don't mind uploading them to axechange :)

Zero on guitars and bass, I'm sure there would be some built in to the drums, but all I did was open up the default Metal Machine kit.

I'll try get the patches up this weekend, I'll post here when I do.

Back
Top Bottom