V10 Firmware

SUSTAIN!!! I'm also not a fan boy, as you can tell from my post count. But this release, going from v7 to v10, FINALLY carries notes, dynamics, and harmonics LIKE A REAL AMP!

Thanks Cliff and gang, job well done. Wish I had your smarts.

-cp

This really is exceptional, and I'm only still in the new presets, tomorrow the tweaking fun begins. I just finished reading the MIMIC pdf that came with the firmware too, for those of you who might have skipped over reading this in your excitement (as I did) I highly recommend it. Great read, and incredibly informative, and really shows all the work that has gone into this release. Thanks FAS.

Cliff and team, thanks for all of the hard work and long hours.

Quick question about the Mac specs needed to use the Bot, what should we do if we still have 10.6.8 on our Macs? Does that kill the Bot for us until we upgrade later?
I didn't realize the system requirement was 10.7.4 or newer and went ahead and used the Bot on my 10.6.8 system and it worked just fine.

I went to the website... I don't see the new v10 update there... ? I'm out of town now and can't wait to get back home! Lol why is the update not on the fractal site?

Thanks Cliff and the FAS team and the Beta testers. I'll go enjoy it right away ... might not be back for a while.:D

Just Floored!!
Wrecker adjusted a bit, BETTER than ever!!
Brit Silver mmm mmm
2 hours still cant move away from these.
Thank you Cliff and Team FAS.

Although AE didnt quite get there, it seems to work fine.
Just have to drive a bit slower. (Too many new curves?)
Very much appreciate it as is.

Back
Top Bottom