V10 Firmware

In all honesty... never, never been more impressed with the presets... and if that's any indication for editing your own patches... well I may just have to shit my pants. Nice work Cliff, M@ and beta testers.

... now for the daunting task of reading the release notes and the mimic notes.

Last edited:
excuse me for dumb questions maybe.. but
does the new soundbanks installs automaticly with the firmware?

some presets clips in the output..is that how it should be?

is the new axe-edit beta out somwhere now?

the new firmware sounds great. thank you fractal audio! :)

Absolutely stunning. I'm just dialing in amps and cabs and it's incredible. Twin, Tweed, Vox AC15, Dumble Clean, Bludotone Clean. Barely scratched the surface. All the hype was for real. The touch sensitivity with these models is phenomenal and the way the clean(ish) amps combine with the tube screamer types is blowing my mind. Big fat huge rhythm sounds with the Dumble clean. Like Leo Nocentelli...huge.

I must say,this is the best Factory Presets you guys have ever made. I`m shure MiMIC AND new cabs has some glory in that :)

Thanks FAS!!

Have a good weekend

oh man! the new factory presets, it's wonderamazingmightybeast, ... me tiemblan las piernas y me he meao toa

The high gain tones are SO MUCH BETTER. The 5153 red blew me away. Euro red is excellent, and Euro Uber went from excellent to awesome. The rectos sound like they could use some more tweaking (I did all patches with the same guitar, so, obviously, some won't sound as good as others)
I'm french so it's a bit late now, but I'll do high gain patches for downtuned guitars tomorrow, for exemple using a lundgren M6 the rectos are ridiculously bass heavy, but tome button turning should solve that. ^^

Just did the update. Yup well worth the wait. I find the feel much more responsive and I can get some amazing sustain of notes. Great Job!

Back
Top Bottom