V10 Firmware

One post before I start growing a beard and losing weight.

Started up the first preset, changed the first amp and nearly soiled myself. I am NO fanboy (check the record). But I always recognize great work when I'm the beneficiary.

Well done - I didn't experience this kind of improvement with other updates (could be my ignorance on the technical side of amps).

Cliff, GO HOME to your Mr. Lamarz dude and snuggle now!! :) You deserve a nice snuggling from a hairy man LOL...sorry :) We all appreciate everything you do.

Thank you Fractal and Cliff!

I just *knew* it was going to drop as soon as I left for China for two weeks. Imagine my surprise that it dropped within a day of me getting back! Woot!

Amazing.

My Cameron patches don't suddenly sound shit, they're everything I liked but seemed a bit more alive.
The TX Star feels unbelievable with the mix impulses.

This is just insanity.

Thank you. FAS totally rocks!!!!

Most users ever online was 1,538, Today at 03:55 PM. Wow! That's about twice the highest ever!

Thanks Cliff! Wife and daughter are leaving tomorrow for a mini vacation so, I get to PLAY all I want!!

First preset, a few chords - oh my god! second preset, a few chords - oh my god, this is it! amazing, the pickup selections shine like never before, the dynamics. WOW!

Back
Top Bottom