v.III Looper Block time range?

Per Boysen

Inspired
Hi guys,

I'm still on the Axe II and I've read everything on the Axe III but found no info on the RAM of Axe III. I'm especially interested in how long sampling time we now can get with the Looper block. In my Axe II you can only record a short snippet if going with stereo and undo option. What about the III

It's in the manual:

The Looper block allows you to create multi-layered looped audio performances in real time. It has a maximum recording time of approximately 300 seconds (5 minutes) in stereo and features “undo” capability to remove the last recording or overdub. It can be operated from the front panel, or remotely via MIDI/remote or a connected FC Controller.

Wow, that's huge news for me! It should really be mentioned more clearly in the product info material. I would have bought a III already if I had known. I'm doing advanced live looping with the Axe-fx II by MIDI foot control and the only downside has been the short recording time. Is the III available in Europe? Remember I got the II fro Route 66 down in Germany.

Back
Top Bottom