v 16b1 Noise or thump when changing presets [FIXED]

It happens anytime I switch to an amp with hi cut (no negative feedback) Maybe related to the bug in the initial beta release where the hi-cut didn't work.

I get thumps when switching between basically all my presets, no matter if they have No negative feedback or not.
The presets with no negative feedback thump more but there is also thump when switching to and between presets with amps with negative feedback.

I get thumps when switching between basically all my presets, no matter if they have No negative feedback or not.
The presets with no negative feedback thump more but there is also thump when switching to and between presets with amps with negative feedback.

I've only been able to play v16 at low volume so far but I thought I heard a thump on some of the other presets as well. Not anywhere near as loud but at gig volume would most likely be noticable.

Cliff I hope you can address this during this week and release a fix. I want to use my A-rig this Sunday. It is a farewell to a dear friend of mine, and our last time on stage together. We typically hover at 100-103db during the set, and I only change presets between songs. I can't have a pop of any kind, in front of 2,000 people, when my channel is turned up that loudly.

Help!!!! Don't make me use my lowly HD500!!!!!!

I also experience this noise during preset change, 15.07 was ok. So I guess there is a new software issue - perhaps just the muting during preset changes needs to be longer in the millisecond range?

Back
Top Bottom