V.10 public beta?

akmojo67

Just curious if the Fractal team planned on putting out a public beta on V10. With V9 I personally thought it was great putting that out there. It certaintly helped with the finding of bugs and glitches with the program. I know there were a lot of people that had complaints about one thing or another but I hope that Cliff and the boys took it with a grain of salt...(there is just no pleasing everyone). For the most part I think that it was well recieved and appreciated. Besides, no one says you have to participate if you would rather wait for the full version

It's only a guess, but I'm thinking they want firmware 10 to release simultaneously with AxeEdit TNP.

Probably not gonna here anything about releases after the uproar with Axe Edit. As one who has complained from time to time, I fully respect Cliff not going there regardless.

Yeah, I certainly understand wanting it perfect before release but with so much involved with the process I think it is a virtual impossibility (no pun intended ) to catch everything. That is why I thought it brilliant to do the public beta last time. With more hands getting into places others normally don't venture, the quicker V10 does become golden. Just my thoughts .

i doubt there will be a beta...

OT: ok, i've read this about a thousand times now...waht the hell does TNP mean!?

Seems like a public beta gets through the issues quicker! I don't think I remember an update that didn't have a few bugs to fix after it went thruough the beta testers,and thats to be expected! Of course I'm anxious to get v 10 if you can't tell !:)!

They work on addressing bugs very quickly so I bet there will beni beta and in the first week have a 10.... With minor bug fixes.

So much "talk" about v10......where is it?! :p Would be awesome to have a beta version just to relieve my curiosity....I mean to test for bugs.

Haha ... lets face it, we are all players here and I think most of us would agree that it is much more fun being in the game than waiting on the sidelines.

Would be an awesome Valentine Present!! Not so good on relationships tho !!!:)!!!

Loved FW7 and working AE, Loving 9.02 and no AE, FW 10 and TNP next on the list, it really doesn't get any better.
Amazing time to be a guitarist and nothing but thanks to FAS and those that make these amazing things happen.

Amazing time to be a guitarist and nothing but thanks to FAS and those that make these amazing things happen.[/QUOTE said:
Couldn't have said it better +1 !!!

Back
Top Bottom