Using the same axe-preset with different effect-states?

Let me try to explain ;)
I'm using the mfc-101 in manual mode, and i have setup the save switch to save changes on the fly.
Now, what i would like to do is:
Lets imagine i have two presets (preset 1 and 2) in bank one on the mfc, whick both are mapped to the same preset on the axe fx.
For preset one i want delay and chorus to be on, for preset to, i want all effects bypassed.
So, for preset one, i turn on delay and chorus, the save light starts to blink, i hit save, done. Now when i hit preset two on the mfc, i see delay and chorus are also turned on...
so i guess the mfc saves the changes the same way for every mfc-preset mapped to the same axe-preset?
It would be great if it only stored the changes made on the fly to the actual active preset... that way, you would only need a few patches on the axe fx, and you would be able to build your presets or effects states on the fly.
Man, reading what i just wrote, i think its hard to understand ;) lol
So what i want:
Mfc-Preset: Axe-Preset:
1 1 - all effect-blocks bypassed
2 1 - chorus and delay on
3 1 - comp on
4 1 - drive and delay on

So being able to use the same axe-preset with different effect-states stored by the mfc would be really great!
Hope you can understand what i'm trying to explain, it's hard to do it in english ;)

Back
Top Bottom