Using the FCB1010 with Scenes

nickxmix

Inspired
Hi I'm using the UNO chip and have scenes setup in the top row in stomp box mode. Patches/Presets on the bottom row.
I notice when going from any scene on the top row 2-5 then back to scene 1 which is the preset default,
the display goes thru all 8 scenes quickly before it settles on scene 1. I'm just wondering if there is a better way to program
this in ripwerks.

nickxmix

Attachments

• My basic setup w_scenes.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 5
You have each preset configured to set/send the "off" status for all stomps, so it's quickly sending scene 2, 3, 4, 5, 1 commands when loading the preset.

You might want to consider making the stomps non-toggling, configured for scenes 2-6. I think you still have to set N.C. (no change) for stomps per preset to avoid sending the 5 commands and landing on scene 6. Untick the "block repetitive PC messages" option in global settings to allow the current preset switch to recall scene 1. Make sure "Ignore redundant PC" is enabled on the Axe-FX to make this scene 1 recall as seamless as possible.

I suggest you use one of those two files if one of them responds to your needs.
One will do as yours (but not going thru all scenes) limited to four scenes one on PC button on down row and three un upper row hence keeping you two CC on upper row.
The other will get you 6 scenes, one on PC button on down row and 5 on upper row, no CC buttons left.
EXP1 and EXP2 pedal freely programmable on AXE FX as per your utility settings.

Attachments

• AXEFXII scenes&CC.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 15
  • AXEFXII scenes.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Guys I'll try these out. Much appreciated. I presume no-one has been able to have the corresponding lights for scenes to change per scene
otherwise there would have been thread.
Cheers nickxmix

with out the uno(factory) scene lights are no problem but the patch light goes out when you change scene the first time!

What I did in the .syx files is using the relay LED's on top of the FCB as I don't use the relay outputs
oo = scene 1
o1 = scene 2
1o = scene 3
11 = scene 4
For higher scene nrs...help yourself...

Back
Top Bottom