Using the FC6

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Been getting use to and setting up the FC6 and enjoying it. While it has a lot less buttons than the MFC101, you can program it to do most things. I really need the FC12 for my needs as I like having more instant options than the FC6 provides, but in the meantime, while I await the FC12 list out, I'm learning to make do with the FC6. I really wish the switches 1+2 and 3+4 would allow banking up and down. Then the FC6 may do. Also when the FC12 comes up for me on the list, I may run both the FC12 for bank and presets and the FC6 for effects switching. This may be ideal.

I really wish the switches 1+2 and 3+4
Do you mean that you'd press both button 1 and 2 simultaneously for Bank up?

Have you considered adding a Hold function to bring up a preset layout that includes bank up/down?

You can use the Link Layout function on each preset button to return you back to your performance layout after you select a preset.

Do you mean that you'd press both button 1 and 2 simultaneously for Bank up?

Have you considered adding a Hold function to bring up a preset layout that includes bank up/down?

You can use the Link Layout function on each preset button to return you back to your performance layout after you select a preset.
No. I know you can program hold for various things and I have. I'm talking about the back of the FC. Making those switches do more. Why not? As is they are useless to a lot of folks.

No. I know you can program hold for various things and I have. I'm talking about the back of the FC. Making those switches do more. Why not? As is they are useless to a lot of folks.
Ok, you're talking about External switches.

Yes, there's already a wish (several, I think) for similar capabilities with external switches.

Back
Top Bottom