Using the expressin pedal as a volume pedal in the FX-Loop does not work ?!

Adr1an0

Hello,

I have two expression pedals (FA EV-1).

Pedal 1 - in Jack 1 - WahWah
Pedal 2- in Jack 2 - Volume Pedal

I've set the 2nd pedal in the global settings, so I don't have to run an explicit block in my preset.
And it works. I just need to control the level of my sound, by using the pedal. I am not interessted in giving less gain to amp or other things, I just want to control how loud I am playing.
But this works just with the "normal" outputs (XLR and balanced). When I switch to the FX-Loop-out, everything works as it should(wahwah, the scens, everything) , but not the expressoin pedal no. 2. It does nothing. And I dont really know why...

Do you have an idea why the expressoin pedal does not work in the FX Loop ?

Thx Adrian

I/O CTRL set Out 2 to match Out 1.
Hi Chris, I have a Mission SP-1 expression pedal for my AX8. I have need been able to figure out how to set this up so I can use it as a Wah or a volume pedal. Do you know if this is even possible. One of my friends had a Mission pedal (not sure which model) and used to be able to toggle between using it as a Wah or volume.

Hi Chris, I have a Mission SP-1 expression pedal for my AX8. I have need been able to figure out how to set this up so I can use it as a Wah or a volume pedal. Do you know if this is even possible. One of my friends had a Mission pedal (not sure which model) and used to be able to toggle between using it as a Wah or volume.
Post a new thread.

Your question is not the topic of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom