Using QSC Touchmix 8

Fredlos120

Inspired
QSC Touchmix 8 - anyone know how to get exact same sound as II XL out? With no effect/filters on mixer, it’s more of an up front, dryer sound, if that makes any sense. Appreciate all...

The mixer should be pretty transparent, are you going through the mixer into some different speakers? or just using headphone outs?

I use a 16 and it’s the same sound for me between direct and using the mixer. Do you have EQ in the Channel or Main outputs of the mixer at all?

The mixer should be pretty transparent, are you going through the mixer into some different speakers? or just using headphone outs?
I usually run the QSC main outs to QSC K10’s. But I was comparing both headphone outs. Guess I should A/B both with the K10’s?

I use a 16 and it’s the same sound for me between direct and using the mixer. Do you have EQ in the Channel or Main outputs of the mixer at all?
Oh yeah! I probably haEQ on the Main outs. Will check. (I play a CD player through it with backing tracks...)

Use both the TM16 and the TM30 - both are pretty transparent..
I did notice that while using headphones, there was a big difference in the sound when using the Cue on the Channels instead of just the Main Out. Do you use stereo?

I did notice that while using headphones, there was a big difference in the sound when using the Cue on the Channels instead of just the Main Out. Do you use stereo?
Do you mean L/R outs? Yes... It's not "really" stereo, but that's another lengthy topic :)

And yes, the cue WILL be different than Main outs.. as the main out's are the "summed" mix. I believe that should be the same regardless of which mixer you use..

Do you mean L/R outs? Yes... It's not "really" stereo, but that's another lengthy topic :)

And yes, the cue WILL be different than Main outs.. as the main out's are the "summed" mix. I believe that should be the same regardless of which mixer you use..
Thanks again - I am getting closer.

Back
Top Bottom