Using output 2

Hello,

I am trying to use my FM3 as just an fx unit to the front of my amp. I'd like to use output 2 so I can just use a standard 1/4" cable. No matter what I do, I cannot get audio to pass out of Output 2. If I use output block 1, it works. The minute I toggle it to 2, it doesn't. I can see the input signal going in.

Any ideas? It's been driving me absolutely nuts!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 3.09.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 3.09.09 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 3.09.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 3.09.30 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
Hello,

I am trying to use my FM3 as just an fx unit to the front of my amp. I'd like to use output 2 so I can just use a standard 1/4" cable. No matter what I do, I cannot get audio to pass out of Output 2. If I use output block 1, it works. The minute I toggle it to 2, it doesn't. I can see the input signal going in.

Any ideas? It's been driving me absolutely nuts!
The problem is visible in your second picture. You have Output 2 turned down to zero.

REX! I feel like a derp now. Totally worked. Still trying to get the level sorted to the amp, but that worked. For some reason I thought it mirrored the first one if it was copied in FM3 Edit. THANK YOU!

REX! I feel like a derp now. Totally worked. Still trying to get the level sorted to the amp, but that worked. For some reason I thought it mirrored the first one if it was copied in FM3 Edit. THANK YOU!
Don't feel too bad. I had an issue the other day where I spent an hour going through every cable in my system because my guitar sounded distorted and like it was coming through a blown 1" radio speaker. Turns out my expression pedal was heel down and I didn't notice it haha

Don't feel too bad. I had an issue the other day where I spent an hour going through every cable in my system because my guitar sounded distorted and like it was coming through a blown 1" radio speaker. Turns out my expression pedal was heel down and I didn't notice it haha

iu

yeah I might have done one of those a time or two

Back
Top Bottom