Using only expression pedals with no MFC?

Bodde

Fractal Fanatic
I have an MFC with three expression pedals. However for some gigs or when I am at home I don't use the MFC at all but only use the expression pedals and Axe Edit to control my presets.

So I was thinking why I still keep lugging the MFC along. Is there a way to use the expression pedals without a midi controller at all? Maybe there is a small device on the market on which you can attach say four expression pedals?

I have an MFC with three expression pedals. However for some gigs or when I am at home I don't use the MFC at all but only use the expression pedals and Axe Edit to control my presets.

So I was thinking why I still keep lugging the MFC along. Is there a way to use the expression pedals without a midi controller at all? Maybe there is a small device on the market on which you can attach say four expression pedals?
As mentioned, you can use the 2 pedal jacks on the back. There actually is a device you can use that supports 3, it came up in another thread recently but I can NOT remember the name. I'll see if I can dig it up...

Edit:

Well, that was easy. See here:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...s-to-rocktron-all-access.140375/#post-1664109

Pedal jacks on the back?

Yes but I have an Axe II and that has only one expression pedal input. I need at least three expression pedals

Thanks unix-guy for your suggestion. I had a look. I guess I need MIDI expression quattro then? That has four inputs. Anyone here tried this device?

Last edited:
Yes but I have an Axe II and that has only one expression pedal input. I need at least three expression pedals

Thanks unix-guy for your suggestion. I had a look. I guess I need MIDI expression quattro then? That has four inputs. Anyone here tried this device?
I think only the 3 port unit can operate as a standalone device.

You might want to post in that thread I referenced as well.

Back
Top Bottom