Using cab lab to convert wav Ir's

firmani99

Inspired
I just purchased cab lab and just purchased an Ownhammer cab pack. I read cab labs manual but I still don't understand how to convert the wavs to sys files. Can anyone walk me through this? Also can cab lab convert all of the folders automatically or do I have to do each folder or ir individually? Thanks Guys!!

start cab lab, connect to axe fx if you want, click on tools, select wav2sys or IR2sys, select a format, choose the files to convert, select were you want them. easy peasy!

Last edited:
Well, in CabLab you have to click on "Tools" then the first one on the top says: "Wave2Sys" or something like that. You select UltraRes or what ever you want to convert it too and I recomend not use Min Phas or the whatever. Just use "None for the best sound for me of course. "Then click on the top "Browse" and just select the unzipped folder of the cab pack and then click second "Browse" to select the a Folder where the UltraRes ir's should be stored.

English is not my nativ language and I hope you get something out of my writing here - if you try a bit, it's quite logical actually....

Back
Top Bottom