Using Buttery Factory Preset to Layer 10 Guitars Over a Simple Loop Jam

I've really been digging the buttery patch lately. If you crank the drive it can this really nice edge of breakup sound as heard in the 10th layer.

All tracks were recorded with the "Buttery" patch with some slight changes such as excluding or including effects in the signal chain that come with the patch. I am still quite a crappy video maker, but I hope the video isn't a total waste of your time >.<

Tastefully executed, Anthony ... Are you playing continuously loop-over-loop, or are you recording each layer (to DAW?) and then playing and recording the next layer? I've been muddling around with the built-in looper lately, but haven't taken it to this extreme. Again, nicely done regardless.

Mark

Tastefully executed, Anthony ... Are you playing continuously loop-over-loop, or are you recording each layer (to DAW?) and then playing and recording the next layer? I've been muddling around with the built-in looper lately, but haven't taken it to this extreme. Again, nicely done regardless.

Mark
Thanks! This is recorded track by track on my DAW. I didn't even know the AxeFX had a built in looper. To be honest there is so much I still don't know about my magnificent AxeFX lol

Uh oh ... Not sure about you, but I turn "mad scientist" when I discover something new in the Axe-Fx. I'll be interested to hear your next contribution!

Back
Top Bottom