• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Using Boss GT-100 as MIDI Controler-Nos sound in AXEFX after 5 mins

Saabmugen

Hi Guys,

I got an AXEFXII XL+ recently. Was just trying to get my GT-100 to work as a basic MIDI foot controller. I got the expression pedal to work for a Wah in one of my patches but there is a problem. After about 5 mins of use, i get no sound from the AXEFX. I have to change th epatch and back to get back sound but in less than 5 mins, its gone again. Any clues on what the issue may be??

Also if any of you know how to configure the GT-100 for a basic MIDI operation with the AXEFXII?? Any guidlines will be a big help people.

Thanks a bunch!:)

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
does this happen if you unhook the controller? does this happen on all patches? the controller maybe connected to a input or output volume. look at the cc# that the controller is programed to control and see if you my have over looked something or entered a wrong #.

Top Bottom