• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? Using Axe III Edit & III Mini Utility

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
Don't run them at the same time.

Last night I moved over a thousand irs to user 2 cab slots and 30% or so were corrupt - weird symbols or blank names, so didn't have sound and some sounded like a ring modulator!?

I had the latest Axe III edit running in the background so I shut it down, rebooted the Axe and done the same thing again and all seems to work perfect. I've not noticed anything strange.

I had the same issue moving around 25 irs to user cabs 1 and the same thing, shut down axe edit and all was fine.

Hope this helps someone else

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Interesting. I wonder if Fractal-Bot + Axe-Edit would do the same thing. Anyone want to try this?

Pwrmac7600

Forum Addict
@Admin M@ Just loaded a single cab into Axe FX with Fractal Bot while having Axe Edit Open and it went through ok, name transferred over correctly, and sounds fine.

I can confirm that moving batches of IRs with mini utility while having Axe Edit open was problematic for me - missing cabs, garbled names, weird cab sounds etc. Once i closed Axe Edit and re-tried there were no issues. Did it multiple times. Latest Axe Edit beta, latest FX firmware. Wouldn’t say it is a big issue for me, small inconvenience rather

Top Bottom