Using an expression pedal to change between two different exact delay times

trancegodz

Fractal Fanatic
In Axe Edit you can't click on the min and max settings for the modifier and type in exact delay times. You have to move the knob with your cursor to change the min and max delay time, but then the min jumps straight from 0 to 64. I can't enter exact delay times on the min or max. I wanted to have a delay setting of 20 with the expression pedal full down and 350 with it full up. How do you do this?

Use the front panel.

Or use AE's "fine" control: hold Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while scrolling.

In Axe Edit you can't click on the min and max settings for the modifier and type in exact delay times. You have to move the knob with your cursor to change the min and max delay time, but then the min jumps straight from 0 to 64. I can't enter exact delay times on the min or max. I wanted to have a delay setting of 20 with the expression pedal full down and 350 with it full up. How do you do this?

Yes it's not very practical that you can't type in exact values in the min and max in Axe Edit. You could do that in the old Axe Edit but along the way it changed. Never understood why that changed because with all the other modifier knobs you can type in exact values and with the knob that you use the most (min and max) you can't.

What you can do in Axe Edit (also what Yek said) is hold cmd/ctrl and than the arrow button on your keyboard to move the knob in smaller increments if I remember correctly (not at my Axe right now). But I agree that it would be much more convenient if you could just type in values.

Back
Top Bottom