Using a Pedaltrain for the AX8

Does anyone know if these screws would also work for the back?

Amazon product ASIN B00F33SKIS
The one in the link is no longer available (granted it's from a couple years back).

Also can someone link me where to get an ATA case for the pedaltrain classic 2? That's the pedalboard I'm working with.The only place I see these is ebay, and I'm not sure if that's the correct place to get one.

Hello everyone,
First time posting here and grateful for all the awesome information.
Need help attaching my AX8 to my Pedaltrain Classic 1.
It already has the Velcro on the board which was used for my other pedals. My AX8 doesn't have the rubber feet but only the black screws. They are not flat heads though. Do we need to get flat heads even though the AX8 has the side panels that make it rise from the board? Or will using standard velcro on the AX8 work just fine?

Thanks for any advice.

MM4C

Hello everyone,
First time posting here and grateful for all the awesome information.
Need help attaching my AX8 to my Pedaltrain Classic 1.
It already has the Velcro on the board which was used for my other pedals. My AX8 doesn't have the rubber feet but only the black screws. They are not flat heads though. Do we need to get flat heads even though the AX8 has the side panels that make it rise from the board? Or will using standard velcro on the AX8 work just fine?

Thanks for any advice.

MM4C
Never mind guys saw the info on the thread about what to get. Totally loving the AX8!

Back
Top Bottom