user Presets that use user cabs

BillyZeppa

Power User
So i am itching to try the super666 preset that made. But i get a blank preset when i import super666 into my Axe using Axe-edit. Then i realize i don't have the Cab that was used in the preset in my Axe, so i 'import' it into a blank spot in the Axe. I still get a blank preset, so i am wondering - do i have to put the cab in a certain location to have it work? Is there general instructions on how to try user presets that use user cabs, user tone matches, etc., in case i am missing something? - i haven't come up with much on a search of the forums and a quick search of the manual. Still not sure if the problem is pilot error or something else. TIA.

You either have to put the IR in the exact same location as it was when the patch was dumped to disk or you need to edit the CAB block and point it at the IR where you saved it in your unit.

ahh, i see. Thanks, iaresee. So if that's the case, i guess i need to find out exactly what slot PacoCasanovas put his cab for his Super666 preset and put my cab there, right? Because i get the blank preset otherwise - not a blank cab, but the entire preset is absent.
What i'm wondering now is, did everyone else put the cab in the same slot as PacoCasanovas did? What slot was it? Looks like PacoCasanovas is on the night side right now....

If it loads 100% blank you are using an older firmware then what the person who made the patch was using. Even if is just a .01 off and the patch will load as blank.

Back
Top Bottom