User presets no longer loading

Stringtheorist

Fractal Fanatic
Lately I have been unable to load anyone else's user presets. Typically the "preset" will load into my Axe but it will appear as a blank with no name and no blocks. I have tried loading directly and I have tried importing via Axe-Edit (v 1.0.298 ) by dragging the preset from my desktop onto the Axe-Edit window or into Preset-Manager but the result is always the same. Is anyone else having this issue?

Count me in with this problem also! There have some past and recent presets that won't load anymore? Examples: Simeon's past "Timmons" patch is a bust and Gamedojo recent "welcomejungle","voodooblues" patches won't work as well....

Recently Axe-Edit has been acting up and never have I had a issue with it before? Randomly it stops working and I have to delete the "settings" file to restart?

Another thing that happens with these preset is when you try to load them other than no blocks(or sound). "Empty" is displayed instead of the preset name in Axe-Edit, But somehow the name does make it to the Axe itself?!?! Weird?

I'm running the latest Axe-Edit also.... If anybody else is having similar problem, please post!

i just downloaded my timmons patch from the forum and successfully loaded it into axe edit with no problems, so the patch isn't corrupted. maybe a reinstall of axe edit would help?

i just downloaded my timmons patch from the forum and successfully loaded it into axe edit with no problems, so the patch isn't corrupted. maybe a reinstall of axe edit would help?

That patch used to work before on my system, But it recently in last couple of weeks has stopped.... I've reloaded the patch and reinstalled Axe-Edit several times already.

Judging by the responses so far, This could be a bug? I'm not sure if its a Axe-Edit, Axe Firmware compatibility issue between users, Or maybe systems platforms Windows / Mac?

These issues were non-existent before 6.0.... :(

I've got the same problem. Not all but many patches...

Same with me too! Not all patches just a few.... I have some old patches since Feb(Smilefan's) that work with no problems?

As a test, I would love to know if the patches that are having problems were made on Mac operating systems and being downloaded to Window users? < (Just a wild idea?)

Same here! I just thought it was a bad patch buts its doing pretty much all of them now! Axe editor?

Did you all update firmware to 6.02??? I had the same issue, presets loaded with no name and no blocks. Then I updated to the latest firmware (with rematched amps and a couple new 5150 channels) and now everything is working perfectly. Try that!

My presets won't load from the menu beside the patch name, but will load if I double-click them in AxeManage...

Back
Top Bottom