User Manual Updates?

Before everyone starts the flaming responses, I get it. The pace of firmware updates and improvements are hard to keep documented, and focusing resources on improvements and new features is more important than documentation. That said, I like having manuals updated with the new features for reference from time to time, or addendums published the cover the new features.
So Fractal, will there be an update to Manual 5 for the FXIII in the future? (Edited to correct product to FX3)

Last edited:
lots of great features and options added since may. i have seen all the release notes and feel i have a good understanding of the current software changes ... just curious if there is an intent to at some point compile this into the manual any time in the future?

My new-to-me FXIII/FC6 will be arriving in the next couple days. I’ve printed off both manuals and am a bit surprised that the manual hasn’t been updated in 6 months. No wailing and gnashing of teeth, mind you; I think I’ll be able to muddle my way thru somehow ;)

Just spitballin’ here… But, I’m sure all you foreign language speaking experts would be welcome to assist FAS in their translation efforts if you wanted to help collaborate of your own initiative.

you know, a way to give back to the community. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom