1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

User IRs to Cab-Lab format

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx II Discussion' started by Jop vS, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:32 AM.

1. Jop vS

Jop vS
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

Hi,

I've captured some user IR's with my XL+ in the past, which I want to mix now using Cab Lab.

I only bought Cab Lab for the purpose of mixing my own IR's, but apparently I should have done something differently at the time of the IR capture. I saved them to the user cab slots on the axe and not to file, so I don't have a .IR file to open with Cab Lab. If I export the cabs from the Axe FX I only get .syx files which are not supported.

Is there a work around for this? If someone knows how to convert to .IR or .WAV I'd love to know how. Searched online for quite some time, but I didn't find a solution yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Jop

2. Birdy

Birdy
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

The tools menu inside Cab Lab might help you out

3. 666was999

666was999
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

These are not ultra resolution? There is a converter existing to get them to .wav format, but it's not working with ultrares.

4. Jop vS

Jop vS
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

Thanks for the replies, I’ll check if they’re UltraRes, I’m not sure