User Cab Slots problem

mak

Inspired
Thought I'd post here before submitting anything like a bug, yesterday I was happily playing away and going through some patches when all of a sudden I switched back to a preset and there was no sound.

Turns out this was because U0043 upwards had stopped working. I changed to a different cab (lower than 43) and it worked.

Just to get stranger, 43-46 have my favourite OH cabs, then 76+ have the new v60/v70 OH cabs which I've not used much yet. 51-72 has random free cabs and they worked fine, just my OH slots had broken.

I tried clearing the presets down, saving and then reloading them but that still didn't work.

It took a power down in the end, which seems to have sorted the issue.... has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Never experienced that one, my friend. But thanks for passing along that the power cycle fixed it, in case I do!

Reactions: mak
I have not ever seen this either..
I have literally hundreds of IR's (beta testing) on my XL.. including my purchased OH's.

Reactions: mak
Thought I'd post here before submitting anything like a bug, yesterday I was happily playing away and going through some patches when all of a sudden I switched back to a preset and there was no sound.

Turns out this was because U0043 upwards had stopped working. I changed to a different cab (lower than 43) and it worked.

Just to get stranger, 43-46 have my favourite OH cabs, then 76+ have the new v60/v70 OH cabs which I've not used much yet. 51-72 has random free cabs and they worked fine, just my OH slots had broken.

I tried clearing the presets down, saving and then reloading them but that still didn't work.

It took a power down in the end, which seems to have sorted the issue.... has anyone else experienced anything like this?
I had a similar problem a few days ago, whenever I changed IR in a preset with axe edit I had no sound until rebooting. I think it happened just with user cabs too, i didn't check which numbers..
I solved the issue by resetting my axe fx and erasing all user cabs too.
I have a mark I

Back
Top Bottom