User Cab IR Scrolling

gigawatt

Experienced
I was scrolling through the User Cabs yesterday with the Value wheel and was wondering since there are over 1000 of them in each of the two banks, is there a button that would cut through say, 100 at a time? Lets say you know the cab/IR you want and it's #876, is there a faster way to get there than the Value wheel?

Edit: I meant "Factory Cabs" above ^.

Last edited:
Thanks I'll try that :). Mmm, then what? :confused:
Your question generated the direct answer, which in turn made me try it. After I hit enter, I used the C-knob (Filter) to refine my trial search by speaker size and count. It made my trial "search radius" much smaller.

Your question generated the direct answer, which in turn made me try it. After I hit enter, I used the C-knob (Filter) to refine my trial search by speaker size and count. It made my trial "search radius" much smaller.

Thanks skydog but that wasn't my question. I was asking if there was a way to scroll 100 at a time; so I would only have to move the Value knob or button 10 times to go to 1000. I see now you can also go backwards which certainly helps, I just thought there might be some way I didn't know of to skip though if you knew which # you wanted.

There is a manual for the Axe-Fx III. Perhaps take a look at that. Page 67.

I've read the entire manual front to back, I don't remember that, forgive me my brain doesn't function as well as it used to. o_O ..but thanks for the page number. :)

Thanks skydog but that wasn't my question. I was asking if there was a way to scroll 100 at a time; so I would only have to move the Value knob or button 10 times to go to 1000. I see now you can also go backwards which certainly helps, I just thought there might be some way I didn't know of to skip though if you knew which # you wanted.

I've read the entire manual front to back, I don't remember that, forgive me my brain doesn't function as well as it used to. o_O ..but thanks for the page number. :)

The editor is much faster for that as well if you know what your looking for

Type ML 412 or OH112 into the search window and it pulls up only those cabs I know it’s not your original question but it will cut down your options FASt

I didn’t detect the essence of your question, but now I see it. My apologies. It’s a good question/idea.

Never fret about the inability to absorb everything in the manual. Reading about something versus actually living and working with it day-in and day-out are two very different things. I work across highly technical fields, almost always with masters-level engineers and often PhDs. They listen (thankfully) and learn from me, and I’m just doing my thing after many years (with all the scars to show for it). But when these same people specifically develop products or equipment, it’s their baby and they know everything about it. I love it when that happens. Ownership and experience are everything.

The editor is much faster for that as well if you know what your looking for

Thanks, yeah I need to start using that, I'm sure it would help with a lot of things.

Never fret about the inability to absorb everything in the manual. Reading about something versus actually living and working with it day-in and day-out are two very different things.

Thanks for the kind words skydog :). I know what you mean about reading and actually doing. I was a machinist/tool & die maker for about 15 years and a custom furniture builder for about 10, (built some geetars while I was there moonlighting too ;-). High school wood shop class taught me my hands had a destiny.

Back
Top Bottom