Wish Use empty space in lower pane to display effect types

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
When the focus is not on an occupied grid slot, the editor shows the scene names in the lower pane.
There's still a lot of space available to the right of the scene names (made yellow in the shot below).
How about using that space to display the selected types of the effect blocks used in the preset?

Like: (multiple columns)

Comp: Pedal Compressor 1
Wah: Color-Tone
Phaser: Stripe 90
Drive: BB Pre
Amp 1: not needed
Amp 2: not needed
Cab 1: (IRs)
Cab 2: (IRs)
Chorus: Analog Stereo
Delay 1: Analog Mono
PlexDly: Plex Verb
Reverb: Medium Plate
etc.

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-15 om 20.57.51.png

Last edited:
An interesting and useful wish list item for sure. It goes along with a wish list of mine where all of the effect/cab/amp instances/types in the Channel slots could be displayed for each effect/cab/amp block all at once. I frequently find myself toggling between A-B-C-D to see what effect/cab/amp instance I have loaded into the four slots.

Perhaps they could be listed as per Yek's idea and also with a clickable flyout menu that would expand to display the four sub-types/instances for a selected FX/amp/cab, etc. block with the currently active instance highlighted, etc.

Last edited:
When the focus is not on an occupied grid slot, the editor shows the scene names in the lower pane.
There's still a lot of space available to the right of the scene names (made yellow in the shot below).
How about using that space to display the selected types of the used effect blocks?

So: (multiple columns)

Amp: ...
Cab: ...
etc.

View attachment 106629
Ooh. Good idea.

How about using that space to display the selected types of the used effect blocks?

So: (multiple columns)

Amp: ...
Cab: ...
etc.

View attachment 106629
I like that idea!

I like it. I guess this would be the selected types for the current scene's selected channels?

Back
Top Bottom