Wish Use axe edit offline

ChrisCG

Experienced
I think this was something that use to be available and went away. I was sitting here today away from home but with my laptop thinking damn, I wish I could move some stuff around while I have time to kill. Or wouldn't it be nice to make some tweaks to blocks or presets while away from your Axe Fx or AX8? I know it would be useful to me. Would have been useful today......

As much as I would like to see this happen again there are technical reasons why we are under the model we are today. There are many threads on this already. The new model that we are using today is significantly better than the old model. It works, consistently now. :D

Reactions: Ole
I second that and will post the same wish lol. It's could work if the mac could read the axe file type that's on your backup drive along with a DI backup file. Load said preset into the axe edit's "sub-floor" program. Engage the AESF loops and load DI (prerecorded riffing). Being tweaking the preset as needed. When satisfied, save and saves to mac in a sub folder located in your FAS backup file, where it stays until you manually load it into AxeFx. Sound good cliff?

Back
Top Bottom