Wish Use arrow keys to move up and down scenes

TravisG406

Power User
I'd love to be able to use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move up and down the scenes list in AxeEdit when no block is selected - thanks for consideration :)

arrowed.png

I'd love to be able to use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move up and down the scenes list in AxeEdit when no block is selected - thanks for consideration :)
There's always something selected, even when it's an empty grid square, and the arrow keys navigate the grid. I think that's a great thing.

But you can select a scene with <CTRL>-<number_key>.

There's always something selected, even when it's an empty grid square, and the arrow keys navigate the grid. I think that's a great thing.

But you can select a scene with <CTRL>-<number_key>.
In the picture I shared there isn't a block selected and it shows the scenes list. This happens when you click on the gray background between blocks. I was thinking since the arrow keys don't do anything in that display it would be convenient to be able to quickly audition scenes with the keyboard arrows 😀

In the picture I shared there isn't a block selected and it shows the scenes list. This happens when you click on the gray background between blocks. I was thinking since the arrow keys don't do anything in that display it would be convenient to be able to quickly audition scenes with the keyboard arrows 😀
Interesting. If you click between blocks so that nothin is selected, the arrow keys will select a grid square. But if you have nothing selected and then change presets, the arrow keys will not select a grid square.

Interesting. If you click between blocks so that nothin is selected, the arrow keys will select a grid square. But if you have nothing selected and then change presets, the arrow keys will not select a grid square.
Ah, I never noticed that! But if you click in the scene list area below then the arrow keys do not do anything - enter my idea possibly :)

I use the right STRG+<number of the scene> in the number-block on the right side of the keyboard. This one-hand-action works quick and fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom