Wish USB

dalep

Has Fractal ever thought of putting a usb port on their products?

I would like one so that when traveling, all a person would need to bring would be a usb storage device and plug it into back line.
We do it with sound consoles, lighting, so i think it would be nice to have it for guitar also.

It also would be nice to have a set up at home to program and leave there, and just use the usb for the guitar rig at the show also.

Has Fractal ever thought of putting a usb port on their products?

I would like one so that when traveling, all a person would need to bring would be a usb storage device and plug it into back line.
We do it with sound consoles, lighting, so i think it would be nice to have it for guitar also.

It also would be nice to have a set up at home to program and leave there, and just use the usb for the guitar rig at the show also.
There's one on the fm3

Admin, would this be something that fractal may consider? It would push me to buy two units. One for the road and one in the home studio to program and then take changes to the other one racked for travel. Also may make backline companies purchase the unit also. Or rather than usb storage, maybe some files that your phone could use to transfer between units?

Admin, would this be something that fractal may consider? It would push me to buy two units. One for the road and one in the home studio to program and then take changes to the other one racked for travel. Also may make backline companies purchase the unit also. Or rather than usb storage, maybe some files that your phone could use to transfer between units?
Consider for what?

Only the FM3 has the proper USB port. Any other devices would require hardware modifications.

This isn't the first time it's been asked and the Axe Fx III was designed and released since then...

Maybe the FM3 would support it eventually ;)

I was speaking for future products. Just an idea to help stay in the game. I love my fractal products, have been a user since the original came out.

I was speaking for future products. Just an idea to help stay in the game. I love my fractal products, have been a user since the original came out.
Fair enough... I think at some point there was some clarification about what should go into the Wish List section, and it was for software/firmware changes to existing products.

However I understand not everyone might be aware of that ;)

And for what it's worth, I agree it would be nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom