USB Volume Control

MKeditor

Experienced
What is the best way to control USB playback volume? Ideally I'd like to use a physical knob like output 4 to control USB playback. Possible? When using a laptop I can change the sending level but I'm using an iPad and stinking Apple products have so few controls. The volume buttons on the iPad don't change the level at all.

Just put the guitar and playback on two separate outputs, and use the two output knobs to control them independently. Alternatively, put them on the same output and you can put the usb return level on a performance page control. That would give you a physical knob to use to control that level relative to the guitar level. The output knob would still be used to control the overall level.

As good as it is to use a different output, I have to say the USB playback volume is one [FM3-Edit] feature I really loved a couple months ago during my brief lockdown with the FM3.

Just put the guitar and playback on two separate outputs, and use the two output knobs to control them independently. Alternatively, put them on the same output and you can put the usb return level on a performance page control. That would give you a physical knob to use to control that level relative to the guitar level. The output knob would still be used to control the overall level.
This sounds great. Where in Axe-edit is the USB return level? I'm not able to find it.

Back
Top Bottom