USB question

bjjp2

Power User
Hey, I did read the manual but I want to confirm—when I plug USB directly from Axe to computer (MAC with GarageBand) and I have a preset with Out 1 and Out 2s, which one goes to the computer?

whichever you set in the audio program, in this case GarageBand. it should default to Out 1. but you can change what the audio program listens to in its settings. not sure what options GarageBand offers, so you'll probably be using Out 1.

whichever you set in the audio program, in this case GarageBand. it should default to Out 1. but you can change what the audio program listens to in its settings. not sure what options GarageBand offers, so you'll probably be using Out 1.

Hmm, not seeing that in GarageBand.

I can choose the Axe as an input but can’t specify Output 1 or Output 2 from the Axe.

When you create the track, you'll get a prompt for the kind of track you want. That dialog also will give you options on which input channels of your preferred input device you want to use (including whether you want mono or stereo). Pick the channel(s) for which ever AxeFX output you want to use. You set your preferred input device in Preferences->Audio.

When you create the track, you'll get a prompt for the kind of track you want. That dialog also will give you options on which input channels of your preferred input device you want to use (including whether you want mono or stereo). Pick the channel(s) for which ever AxeFX output you want to use. You set your preferred input device in Preferences->Audio.

Got it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom