USB Midi Big Problem!

nambutio

Inspired
Hello! :)

My Axe Fx Xl has stopped working with Ax Edit and Fractal Boot. In my Mac Book Pro it work, no problem!
Drivers have been installed multiple times and nothing.
Audio USB works normally.

Here are the photos!
Help please!

Attachments

• Photo I.png
    Photo I.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo II.png
    Photo II.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo III.png
    Photo III.png
    249.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo IV.png
    Photo IV.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo V.png
    Photo V.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo VI.png
    Photo VI.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo VII.png
    Photo VII.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 13
It happened after I upgraded windows 10 to the latest version. I'm going back to seven.

I need this running! :(

What else do you have running that is midi.?
Windows still had midi first-come-first-served on Win 10 , even over USB.

Yes. I installed a clean version because I changed my SSD hd. Everything ok with Fractal softwares and drivers.
After I update the Windows by automatic assistant. That's when the problem started.

Again, how many devices (or software like DAW) on your machine are running midi?
If something else is, it will grab the midi and lock out the Axe....

Again, how many devices (or software like DAW) on your machine are running midi?
If something else is, it will grab the midi and lock out the Axe....

Sorry, Sir!
I have Presonus Studio Live via firewire, Delta 1010 what I use with my Fantom X7 and Sibelius.
The Daw I don't install because this problem.

Did you run the Windows 10 installer with USB cables plugged in? That can cause issues for sure.

I just updated my post here and saw this post having similar issue. It could be something with firm Q8.02. I will try to roll back tonight and see if it will fix the problem.

Sorry, Sir!
I have Presonus Studio Live via firewire, Delta 1010 what I use with my Fantom X7 and Sibelius.
The Daw I don't install because this problem.
Your Delta 1010 uses MIDI and if ACTIVE is probably grabbing the MIDI interface before anything Fractal.
Disconnect the 1010, reboot and see if AE or the Bot work ?

Back
Top Bottom