USB Input Level question.

DLM

Power User
In the Axe II there's a USB Input Level setting in the config somewhere. Is there a similar setting in the Axe III? I dug around looking for it this morning, but I couldn't find anything, and I couldn't find anything in the manual about it.

I improv on bass with music coming in from the computer a lot, but I have to lower the volume down to like 10 or 15 in media player, otherwise it's just loud as hell. I used to keep that USB input level turned down so I wouldn't have to worry about adjusting the volume on the media player. Yes, I've forgotten more than once, and it blew my ears off in the headphones. Forgot it this morning actually, and one time I clicked wrong and it shot back up to 100 volume while it was playing. :p

I am also curious about this, I receive my Axe III today, I like to use Axe III as my main interface I try to find the Usb Level setting but couldn't find it. I really hope to use other physical output knob control the the playback music like backing tracks on youtube, and output 1 to control the guitar level, If that possible will be great

Back
Top Bottom