• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish USB audio and guitar sound from OUTPUT 2 at the same time

Gigivezz

I think for people who accepted the no-headphones jack units would be EXTREMELY important to be able to use OUT 2 to listen with their headphones both guitar and USB audio (at the same time), connecting with an Y cable. Is this possible to update with a firmware release or is it an hardware issue (so no hope to fix it)?

Thank you in advance

Gigivezz

I did. But I’d like to be able to switch between monitors and headphones without changing the cables every time. I think that if it is something that can be fixed with a new firmware, then it should be a priority because a lot of people like me accepted the units with no hp exit.

Lohengrin

Inspired
I think for people who accepted the no-headphones jack units would be EXTREMELY important to be able to use OUT 2 to listen with their headphones both guitar and USB audio (at the same time), connecting with an Y cable. Is this possible to update with a firmware release or is it an hardware issue (so no hope to fix it)?

Thank you in advance
+1

Top Bottom