USB A Port

I can't wait for it to be enabled, it'd be super nice to power my midi controller, and a pedal with my usb-to-9v cable.

you can use a USB HUB like this for MAC USB Hub Amazon, (this is just an example, I do not get paid for posting this special item), BUT, I read in the Forum that some users experiance issues using USB Hubs, I am using the mentioned one without a single issue sind I received the FM3 in November. I use a Standard USB "B" to USB cable.
1614087272325.png

you can use a USB HUB like this for MAC USB Hub Amazon, (this is just an example, I do not get paid for posting this special item), BUT, I read in the Forum that some users experiance issues using USB Hubs, I am using the mentioned one without a single issue sind I received the FM3 in November. I use a Standard USB "B" to USB cable.
This works for playing music back from a PC but seems for a direct connection to something like an iPhone you need to get a Lightning to USB A adapater, then connect to the FM3 with a USB A to USB B cable (like you would use to connect to a PC).

Back
Top Bottom