Not a Bug USB A port unfunctional

zZk8DOd.gif

This is demonstrably false. The spec COVERS connectors, including TYPE A and TYPE B and what the class roles associated with them.

TYPE A to TYPE A has never been in the USB SPEC. The closest is USB OTG which introduces mini-AB and micro-AB where both ends can negotiate the role but not TYPE A.
None of this in is the manual. "never been" doesn't matter. There aren't a lot of reasons for someone to buy an FM3 if they already have an Axe FX 2 or 3, or an Ax8. So if it's in another manual, it's irrelevant. And I could be wrong, but I don't think the other devices even had USB A ports. So it would be VERY out of place to say "don't try to shove a USB A cable in this USB B jack"

I don't know what you're saying, but it seems like you're saying that when reading the instructions, the person reading them should already know how to use the device. Which would make instructions irrelevant.

There aren't a lot of reasons for someone to buy an FM3 if they already have an Axe FX 2 or 3, or an Ax8.
There are a very large number of people on this forum alone that own one or more of those devices and also own an FM3 or are on the wait list. You don't need a reason ;)

Back
Top Bottom