USA RYTHM

Raab90

Inspired
Hi

The wiki says that the USA RYTHM amp sim was modeled with Fat switch off and pulll-shift pulled.

Does this means that the fat switch and pull shift in the model don't work as the real amp's

Thanks.

The Fractal Wiki Liar's Paradox

Cliff: Everything Wiki tells you is a lie. Remember that. Everything Wiki tells you is a lie.

Wiki: Now listen to this carefully, Axe-User. I am... lying.

Axe-User: You say you are lying, but if everything you say is a lie, then you are telling the truth, but you cannot tell the truth because everything you say is a lie, but you lie... You tell the truth but you cannot for you lie... illogical! Illogical! Please explain! You are a guitarist. Only gutarists can explain their behavior! Please explain!

Cliff: I am not programmed to respond in that area.

Like what? The majority of even the objective statements are direct quotes of you! I can't imagine there's much room for falsehoods.

Many of the things written have been rendered incorrect by advances in the algorithms. IOW, they are outdated.

I don't believe I made any statement regarding the model in question. If I did say that, it is no longer valid. The Fat and Presence shift work as the real amp now.

Many of the things written have been rendered incorrect by advances in the algorithms. IOW, they are outdated.

I don't believe I made any statement regarding the model in question. If I did say that, it is no longer valid. The Fat and Presence shift work as the real amp now.

Fair enough. I guess I didn't take "aren't true" to include "are no longer true", but that's my mistake.
I'd be willing to partake in a cleanup of some sort, if you / Yek / whoever would be interested.

The Wiki is a massive point of reference for many users, and source given to potential newcomers regularly, so it'd be great to have it tightened and neatened up.

The wiki provides facts, statements and information about a lot of topics.
Based on the manual, posts and other sources.

It's inevitable that some of that info gets superceded / outdated at some point.

I read each and every wiki page periodically and update stuff where needed. It's not feasible to do that with each firmware upgrade (same applies to the manual). Currently I seem to be (about) the only one updating the wiki on a regular (often daily) basis, and I'm not a paid Fractal employee. ;-)

A "vulnerable" area in particular: amp modelling and amp parameters and technical notes. That info is likely to get outdated first, simply because I don't always understand the stuff. ;-) I also sometimes leave stuff in there for 'historical' reasons.

Still, I estimate that the wiki information is up-to-date for at least 90-95%.

Last edited:
The wiki provides facts, statements and information about a lot of topics.
Based on the manual, posts and other sources.

It's inevitable that at some point some of that info gets superceded / outdated at some point.

I read each and every wiki page periodically and update stuff where needed. It's not feasible to do that with each firmware upgrade (same applies to the manual). Currently I seem to be the (about) only one updating the wiki on a regular (often daily) basis, and I'm not a paid Fractal employee.

A "vulnerable" area in particular: amp modelling and amp parameters and technical notes. That info is likely to get outdated first, simply because I don't always understand the stuff. ;-) I also sometimes leave stuff in there for 'historical' reasons.

Still, I think that the wiki information is up-to-date for at least 90-95%.

It's all relative. For users that still have the older FW ersions, that info is still valid.

On the computer my Axe is connected to, i keep at least a couple tabs open in my browser on the AFX wiki for reference. I still find it useful.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Keeping up with such a dynamic project and creator has to be a full-time job. Without Yek's efforts, I'd probably still be playing an HD500. Zero problems with me in this regard. I'm just grateful for what he has done, use it a lot, and have never found any bad information.

Back
Top Bottom